Contact us at Email: email@example.com
Car Brake Pads
Kamien Brakes provides multiple Low-Metallic, Semi-Metallic, Ceramic, Organic compounds for customers’ choice, based on different market and different types of cars.
With the experience technical team, Kamien also developed different compounds for RACING applications.
Please note that we have a MOQ for our brake pads.
For brake pads in stock, the MOQ is 10 sets.
For customized orders, the MOQ is 100 sets each part number.
Free Sample Policy
2 SETS of FREE Sample are always available, shipping cost is requested.
Our brake pads are made of premium quality material and have been thoroughly tested to ensure they meet the most stringent standards. We offer competitive prices on all our products as well as great after-sale service that is second to none.
|Quantity||4 pieces per set (2 pieces per wheel)|
|Material||Semi-metallic, Low-metallic, Ceramic|
|Accessory||OEM standard; As Customer request|
|Logo||Customized Logo Availabled|
|Package||Neutral box, Kamien color box or Customized packaging|
|Performance||Friendly to disc|
- Say ‘Goodbye’ to that nasty brake dust. Kamien exclusive brake pad formula can reduce dust effectively, with a long worklife.
- Endure high temperature up to 650℃. Control effectively thermal decay.
- Our exclusive formulas give you increased brake power without sacrificing everyday drivability.
- No more embarrassing, noisy brakes. Chamfer is friendly to disc, ensure a quiet braking performance for drivers.
Positive Molding Technology
- Positive Molding Technology is an important factor in production of Kamien products. Positive molding results in a more uniform density in the production of the brake pad. It also allows using less resin content in formulation of the brake pad which can lead to improvement in the fading characteristic of the brake pad. The brake pads produced by positive molding process is proven to have much better stopping performance. High resin increases fading, which can increase stopping distances up to 50%.
- All Kamien brake pads are manufactured using the same positive molding process utilized by Original Equipment suppliers. Positive molding uses extreme pressure to compress the friction material and bond it to the backing plate. This process assures consistent friction material density throughout the pad, resulting in even wear and performance characteristics throughout the life of the brake pad.
- Just for our consumers’ peace of mind, we offer one year or 20,000 km (whichever comes first) replacement warranty on all our products.
- Kamien Products lifespan varies from 30,000 KM to 70,000 KM in normal driving conditions.
Hardware Are Optional
We can provide premium stainless-steel hardware kit for all applications, but it is optional.
- Low Cost Increasing
- Eliminate the noise effectively
- 100% manufactured under OEM dimension
- Premium stainless material
GET MORE INFORMATION